Tuesday, March 1, 2011

getting your bachelor of science in nursing?

Can you walk straight into a BSN program for the good of the university? Also, how long it takes to get that degree when I go to college for nursing right after high school? Thanks! my high school GPA is a 94% to reach you out in four years. I'm also going to BSN. It takes four years to become a nurse and when you pass NCLEX to practice as a nurse. Many times a BSN in four years, including university. But a word of warning.spots in nursing programs is very competitive. You must maintain the highest GPA possible accepted.If your GPA is a C average, you can bet you will be left in the dust. You have two choices, either directly to a 4 year university and earn your BSN, or Associates Degree in Nursing and later complete the BSN. Both programs are competitive to enter, and you can not get in the first year you apply. For a four-year university course, which usually take general education courses and assumptions of science in the first two years, and the last two years, MAS nursing course - which can only end in four years if first adopted by the user, and if you take a full-time course load during the four years, which is very stressful. I always recommend people stay BSN, but frankly, there is no hurry to do so immediately. For many people it is more sensible to do, and do well to take the NCLEX and working as a nurse faster than happened in a BSN program. One advantage is that you can try to get a job in a factory that would pay the tuition reimbursement and pay for you to complete the BSN in the road. This is what I did. I have my first and went to work, got paid training. And I must say that BSN completion programs is much less stressful than the original program and obtain the license status. The completion rates are a piece of cake I have my lessons on the web, what worked well for my self-study style. Whatever route you choose, good luck! It all depends on your condition. In Delaware, for example, RN, it takes 2 years 2 years School Clinicals you in school for four years bound journals. So to get your bachelors in nursing school you need 4 years actual plus your two years Clinicals. I'll just check with your state or local university!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment