Thursday, February 24, 2011

Associate of Science in Nursing or Bachelor's in Gerontology?

Well, I'm still debating whether to attend a public university or private college, but if I attend a private school (I'm more inclined to this) will go into the nursing program? Do not have a regular BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). I always wanted to be something in the medical field, first was a Psych. (But I thought the job prospects in my state was so low), then a nurse, and now I want to be a doctor. You must have an undergraduate to join the program at a private school. Would I have for four years for a Bachelor of Arts in Gerontology then go to the Master of Science in Physician Assistant studies or my ASN (Associate of Science in Nursing), an RN in a year maybe two (in terms BSN particular program) and then again my BSN and MSPA (physician assistant degree)? I know it's confusing, because I really am confused! I thought it would be better for them all at once, but I'm afraid I can not find a job with just a bachelor's degree in gerontology help please!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment