Thursday, February 10, 2011

Would it make sense to get a Bachelor of Science in nursing then move on to Med. School to become a doctor?

I am afraid that if I choose a big mistake, and not my MCAT is that I will be able to do something after college. I want people in the developing world to help. At least if I had a nursing degree I could do anything. You're doing it backwards. Try Medical School, and if you do not go into care. You have most of your science requirements in kindergarten with. Good luck! There really is no such thing as a plus in moderation, but this is a liberal arts degree with a lot of science. As long as you have the necessary science, not the degree does not matter. I was a nursing degree with the idea that if I did not get into the school, can I either a nurse or go to school for nurse doctor degrees. Actually, a staff in nursing and a BA in biology even better if you can work summers as a nurse and this experience can help you in the school. Used to nurse a badly paid profession, but the pay was much better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment