Friday, February 11, 2011

What are usually the most difficult courses in a BSN program (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)?

I transfer my college, College of Arts and Sciences, said College of Nursing. I am very interested in becoming an RN. What is the most difficult courses in the BSN program? What can I expect? Thanks. Almost all internships are hard. At SDSU (where I go), the conditions for the School of Nursing was organic chemistry, anatomy, physiology and microbiology. They take much of your time for both lecture and laboratory equipment and time to study and. But it is easier to manage if you focus on a lab for one semester. So when you get in the program, expects to clinical hours working with real patients. Good luck if you are already in the program. Sick says pathophysiology and medical surgical care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment