Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What can I do with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master in Information Technology?

Do you know someone who works in the health sector with a BSN and MIS? What are the opportunities in the health sector, when both are combined degrees? Thanks I appreciate your answers. Why not try indeed.com website? It takes a variety of workplaces. You can play with the text and see what pulls back. I tried in my area and have not had much luck - I think it's an unusual combination.which means that if you can not find the right job has to pay large sums. Quali di software che gli addestramento infermieri Posson Bisogno? You can work for the company that does this? Want to understand the need for nursing. Marketing, production of medical products - such as Abbott Laboratories? Pharmaceuticals? All these companies are based in your area? go get your PA (physical assistance)

0 comments:

Post a Comment