Saturday, February 5, 2011

To do a Bachelor or Master of Nursing Science?

It gives me a better chance of employment. Im not keen on a job or waiting for employment. I'd much rather be employed and establish themselves. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science without a nursing background. I intend to become a certified registered nurse anesthetist to be there down the line, but I would not mind, that a nurse doctors prescribe drugs other than myself, because I did not hate it itself uses. Make it more meaningful for the bachelor's degree in nursing, since I do not care / medical background, and it would have been easier? Or would it be better to do masters nursing, as there is a possibility, should I stop at the same time as the Bachelor of Nursing Science, and I'll do it eventually if I specialize as a nurse. And it will have on a nurse anesthetist for a job easy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment