Monday, February 28, 2011

Having an Associates in Nursing and a Bachelor's in Nursing Science, what could I do?

Obviously, being a nurse. : P But with the BS, what kind of things I would do in nursing? I want to work with human patients, not animals or laboratories. = / I have my own research. It's the same thing. Wow. I'm a genius. America. One day I'll be YOUR nurse. Ha ha ha! You answered your own question, go to the humane care. Associated with a degree and there are not many hospitals are not hired. Good luck:) I am a BSN and to be honest, I really have no benefit more than the RN associate who could not move into a management job a little easier, and looks good on paper. Oh, I did once receive 0.05 cents more per hour, with my BSN, but apart from that hospitals and most employers see as an RN RN. If you plan on becoming a nurse and continuing education course will have a BSN first. Otherwise, if you want to become a normal hospital based RN and want to finish in a hurry, just go ahead and get your employees unless you are not the BSN or description of the different tasks. You can always have a bridge to RN BSN program later if you wish. Once I thought I would teach, but you really need to do a master. Good luck, whatever you want. You're right, they are almost the same thing. In terms of being able to provide care in a hospital or clinic, a nurse, a nurse. However, there are jobs for nurses or give preference in employment for graduates or apartment BSN BSN required to qualify. For example, in my state, a public health nurse can be a RN BSN. Most hospitals require (or highly prefer) stations BSN nursing positions case managers, etc. And besides the academic value in itself, and additional training in holistic nursing, you are no longer a critical thinker, communicator and leader, and you'll be a much better knowledge of the nursing profession in luck! Go to the BSN-RN. They will be more opportunities for you in the long run, everything will be open to come. they can certainly do the same with ASN / DNA-RNA, but in BSNs rin long did it as AND. You'll see why. Being a janitor .

0 comments:

Post a Comment